Conference sections include:
- G50 Game Summit (Closed Door)
- The G50 global closed-door summit gathers near 300 C-level members of the Global Mobile Game Confederation (GMGC) from 18 countries for strategic industry discussions on mobile game trends and changes.
- Developers Camp
- The all-day Developer Camp features workshops covering topics ranging from distribution, recent developments in hardware and software, and digital entertainment, to launch platforms and ecosystem development. Developers are granted the opportunity to sharpen their skillset, while learning from the exclusive sharing by industry leaders.
- Interactive B2B Exhibitions
- To showcase companies’ best products and market their unique personalities, GMGDC booth exhibition invites various companies to put on a multimedia display, by reducing the game scenes, settings, props or characters through scientific and technological means. They are free to utilize any products such as large touch-screen machines, cool time shafts and other technology products so that players can have a vivid impression of the games, and hence better understanding of the game features, along with increasing interest in interactive games.
- GMGDC Official Party
- A Global Mobile Game Developers Conference is not complete until you enjoy our annual official GMGDC Party. On the last evening of the conference we invite all of our VIP guests and attendees to have a drink with us and party the night away. Just bring your conference badge and join us on November 21st at for a night of drinks, great conversation, and fun.
More to come. Stay Tuned!
- The Global Mobile Game Developers Conference (GMGDC) is China and Asia Pacific’s largest and most influential B2B convention for mobile game developers. Since 2012, GMGDC has been committed to providing an open platform to connect developers to local and international distribution channels, promoting cooperation across cultural borders, and creating lasting partnerships for growth and investment.
Held on November 20-21, GMGDC 2015 will be featured with indie games, music and filmmakers to showcase and marvel at the beauty of forefront audio-visual technology in view of the revolutionary “internet plus” strategy. Hosted in Chengdu, the developer and high-tech manufacturing hub of China, this year’s event will bring together 10,000+ game developers, music, films, anime and relevant industry professionals, 400+ global media representatives, and 100+ speakers from over 25 countries.
GMGDC will be held on the 19-21 November, 2015 at the Eastern Memory, Zhongyang Ave, JianShe Lu, Chenghua, Chengdu, Sichuan, China. It is located at the Chengdu East Music Park, 7 kilometers from the train station.
From airport: Take airport special line 2, change to bus 342 (or Bus 61 or K1 Express Bus) to Dong Xiao Ji Yi
From Chengdu North Train Station: Take K1 Express Bus (or Bus 2 or Subway Line 1 to City Century, change to Bus 342) to Dong Xiao Ji Yi
From Chengdu East Train Station: Take Bus 2 (or Bus 38, or Subway Line 2 to Xi Pu, change to Bus 112) to Dong Xiao Ji Yi
For your convenience, we recommend that you take a taxi though. You can provide tell the driver to bring you to Dong Xiao Ji Yi and he will know the way. Otherwise, you can flash the following Chinese address to your taxi driver.
Address: 成都市 成华区 建设南路中段4号 东郊记忆
Hotel Partner Discount Rate
Sheraton Chengdu Lido
No. 15, Section 1, Ren Min Zhong Road
Chengdu CNNP 610015 China
Phone: (86)(28) 8676 8999
We are happy to provide ALL of our attendees a great discounted hotel rate at the Sheraton Chengdu Lido Hotel located in the hub of Chengdu close to Wenshu Temple, Kuan Zhai Alley, Jin Li Street, Ren Min Park, and the Panda Research Base.
The fabulous Sheraton Chengdu Lido is offering our attendees 2 room type options. (Deluxe King and Deluxe Twin)
Make your reservation by following the link to our special Event Discount.
(Note: the discount rates will last until November 15, 2015)
The Global Mobile Game Developers Conference (GMGDC) is China and Asia Pacific’s largest and most influential B2B convention for mobile game developers. Since 2012, GMGDC has been committed to providing an open platform to connect developers to local and international distribution channels, promote cooperation across cultural borders, and create lasting partnerships for growth and investment.
Headquarter in Beijing:
Tonghui Tower, D601 (Section D Floor 6) Sihui East, Chaoyang District,
Beijing, China, 100124
Mobile: +86 15901338441
Building G1, Mobile Internet Startup Mansion, Mid Yi Zhou Road, Hi-Tech Zone, Chengdu, 610000
Mobile: +86 13980934452
Chang Yuan New Material Bay, Keyuan Road, Nan Shan District, Shenzhen, 518000
Mobile: +86 18520876508
- Bhavish Aggarwal
Bhavish AggarwalBhavish AggarwalBhavish AggarwalBhavish AggarwalBhavish AggarwalBhavish AggarwalBhavish AggarwalBhavish AggarwalBhavish AggarwalBhavish Aggarwal